Honey Bee

Monday, March 15, 2010

You know you're tired when...

You get ready for wok on Friday morning and it hasn't even been Daylight Savings Spring forward yet...but you are still stumbling around with eyes only opened enough to let in the bare minimum of light. You go through the motions of brushing your hair and teeth. You prop your eyes open so you can apply a little bit of concealer and eye make-up. You go into your bedroom closet and yank the first available sweater and skirt off the hangers. You put on clean underwear and then your skirt and sweater. You don't bother to check your appearance in the mirror because well...who cares anyway you're just going to work.

You put in an entire day of work, go to your Relief Society presidency meeting and then to the grocery store. While standing in line at the grocery store you feel a weird itch on the inside of your arm. You reach around to scratch and realize that the itch is coming from the care tag on your sweater. The tag that should not be facing outward itching your arm. If that tag were going to itch a part of your body it would be your rib cage. That is if you were wearing your sweater RIGHT SIDE OUT.

Yes...I went through an entire day wearing my clothes inside out! I think its time for a vacation!

4 comments:

Jeanna said...

For realz? Oh no!! What was everyone thinking, that you were making some sort of fashion statement? Yikes.

Yes, vacation. Somewhere tropical. With a drink that requires an umbrella, or is served inside of a tropical fruit shell. Yep, vacation.

Katie said...

K definitely time for a vacation. Hilarious! I have issues with caring about my appearance lately too...probably worse for me b/c I'm home ALL day. This morning Cooper tells me that I need to brush my teeth and put on my make-up...is it to that point?!

Julie J. said...

Oh, you poor dear. I just love you Holley, inside out and all!

Kelly Boyle said...

Okay that is funny! I know a great vacation spot. It is perfect weather right now. I can whip up a good tropical drink and put it in a pineapple for you. So when you coming to sunny AZ? I will help you book your flight. Come before it turns to Hell for 5-6 Months.

Blog Archive