1 Boy and 1 Girl
2 Children
3 Pets (Knightly, Tez, Iza)
4 Kidney Stones
5 Cross Country Trips
6 Moves
7 Nicknames (Bunny, Sweetie, Polar Bear, DaneRDog, Hollister, KingBrien, Weskaroo)
8 Boxes of Family Photos
9 Cars (Camaro, Geo, Reliant, Escort, Focus, Contour, Forenza, Civic, CRV)
10 Big Family Vacations
11 Stays at the Prima Donna on the State Line of Nev/Calif
12 Years in North Carolina
13 Silly Sayings and family comedy bits
14 Trips to the emergency room (mostly for Wes)
15 Hugs and Kisses a day (makes for a Healthy relationship)
16 sweet anniversary presents from our "Sweet 16" that I still have and remember fondly except for the fabric rose...I think that one is on its way out. It won't play music anymore it just kind of wheezes...creeps out the cats though so its not totally useless.
17 year old who totaled our car (Major milestone in parenting...I think we handled it well)
18 year old baby (I can't believe he's that old already)
19 exhilarating, terrifying, wonderful, interesting years.
I love you Dane! Happy Anniversary!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
For realz???? 19 years?
Wow, you guys rock! Hope you have a terrific celebration, you have a lot to be grateful for.
That is a cute idea.
Happy Anniversary!
That was great and congratz!
Congrats! I hope you had a wonderful anniversary this year. Love you guys!
Post a Comment