Honey Bee

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Typical Teen Tuesday - First Edition

I'm starting a new feature here at Wild Berry Punch "Typical Teen Tuesday" mainly because I want to document this for posterity sake. In 25 years or so when my children are complaining about their own teenagers...I want to be able to rub this in their faces show them some of the things I learned while they were going through the awkward teen years.

First off is the wonderful, straightforward and detail oriented conversations we have on an almost daily basis. This video perfectly illustrates how most conversations go in our house.

Fortunately for me we don't have to worry about piercings
or tattoos and so far no one has come home drunk,
on drugs or to tell me I'm going to be a grandmother. 
Thank Goodness for small miracles.

I don't have bad teens...just somewhat TYPICAL!






Blog Archive