Anywhoo! The other day, I was perusing the online coupons as I am wont to do. Well its that that I WANT to spend my free time perusing coupons, its just that I have a limited income and yet I am still required to feed Thing 1 and Thing 2, it says something like that in the parent/child contract. However I find that I must also feed their friends...one of which is living with us right now...make sure you read the fine print of your parent/child contract...its in there...trust me! So in order to make my food dollars stretch futher, I pinch pennies and cut coupons etc.
Every so often when I am perusing the coupons I come across a product that makes me go all slacked jawed and utter intelligent things like HUH!
At Smart Coupons I saw a coupon for this product!
It is this thin disk thing you attach to the back of your throat to promote a more moist environment in your mouth. In other words its FAKE SALIVA! I was a bit grossed out. Why in the world would anyone buy fake saliva.
Well my friends I'm just going to come out and say it, I find that its better to be straightforward and to just blurt things out. Kind of like ripping off the band-aid. We will all feel better in a minute as soon as I confess that later on today...I WILL BE BUYING FAKE SALIVA!
You see Thing 1 has a deviated septum and at night he is a mouth breather. He was complaining about that yucky cottony feeling in his mouth when he wakes up and how it prevents him from getting enough sleep.
Well as I have eluded to here on the BLAWG, Thing 1 struggles mightily with all things requiring intelligence and so depriving him of sleep is like giving him a license to FAIL LIFE! As he was
I learned a valuable lesson here my friends. Never mock Fake Saliva products! You may someday have to purchase that very product for yourself or a loved one! That today is Friday's Folly for Holley which will require a trip to the world of Wally....I'll stop now :-)

4 comments:
Good luck with that. I hope we get a consumer report on the product once he's tried it out.
I hope he doesn't drown in fake saliva in his sleep...
Wow, that is a crazy product. Do they really attach something to their mouth? Or does it just give your mouth a zippy feeling that makes your mouth produce more? Strange....and fascinating.
Hilarious. What gets me is that the inventor must have suffered from a lack of saliva as well for years probably before coming up with this answer. Poor saliva sufferers out there. Sure would be nice to have when you visit Utah....dang its DRY out there! I lived on cough drops...too bad i didn't read this post sooner. :)
Post a Comment