Honey Bee

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gender Neutral Names Part Deux

I am getting Elon's Dean's list prepared to post online and part of the preparation is to marry the student information with the parents information.

Holley McGiven daughter of Gary & Sue McGiven made the dean's list blah blah blah!

This year more than any other year I'm having to verify gender. So I thought it would be fun to play a little game. I'm going to put down some of the names I've come across and you tell me if you think they are a boy or a girl. I'll think of some sort of prize. Contest open to everyone...even you lurkers who don't know me. Use this opportunity to introduce yourself.

Here goes (no that is not a name :-0)

Montana
Evann
Elliot
Jordan
Taylor
Bari
Hollace
Hollis
Quinlan
Tory
Mykel
Devon
Sian
Sheehan
Kirby


Have fun Y'all, remember that's North Carolinian for You All!

4 comments:

Julie J. said...

Montana- girl
Evann- girl
Elliot- girl
Jordan- boy
Taylor- I'm thinking you have one of each
Bari- boy
Hollace- boy
Hollis- boy
Quinlan- boy
Tory- boy
Mykel- boy
Devon- girl
Sian- boy
Sheehan- boy
Kirby- boy

That was fun! How'd I do?

Jeanna said...

I think I'll go w/ what I think they should be....

Montana: girl
Evann: girl
Elliot: boy
Jordan: boy
Taylor: boy
Bari: girl
Hollace: girl
Hollis: boy
Quinlan: boy
Tory: boy
Mykel: girl
Devon: boy
Sian: girl
Sheehan: boy
Kirby: girl

can't wait to get the results!

Becky said...

Montana - girl
Evann - 2 "n's" GIRL!! (Ha! like there's a rule!)
Elliot - girl
Jordan - boy
Taylor - yup! one of each!
Bari - girl
Hollace - girl
Hollis - boy
Quinlan - girl
Tory - boy
Mykel - boy
Devon - girl
Sian - boy
Sheehan - boy
Kirby - boy

Lucy said...

Montana - girl
Evann - girl
Elliot - girl
Jordan - girl
Taylor - girl
Bari - girl
Hollace - girl
Hollis - boy
Quinlan - girl
Tory - girl
Mykel - girl
Devon - boy
Sian - boy
Sheehan - girl
Kirby - girl

or maybe ALL girls!!!

Blog Archive