We have a girl-Sam and a boy-Sam in our neighborhood and that is how they are differentiated in conversation. And when I was young I wanted to name one of my daughters Ryann.
Jeanna and Julie...I'm so heartbroken that I have to add two of my favorite people to the Peeves list.
I'm all for creative names, but think of what it will do to that kid later on in life. Trust me on this one. I'm Holly spelled with an E.
I was deprived of personalized name plates and toothbrushes etc. The trauma of going to Disneyland and seeing all of the pre-made personalized souvenirs and never being able to find the right spelling.
3 comments:
I've heard Kylie before, which I really dig. But not Kyle for a girl.
However, I've always wanted to name a daughter Michal. I guess that makes me a peeve. :(
We have a girl-Sam and a boy-Sam in our neighborhood and that is how they are differentiated in conversation. And when I was young I wanted to name one of my daughters Ryann.
Jeanna and Julie...I'm so heartbroken that I have to add two of my favorite people to the Peeves list.
I'm all for creative names, but think of what it will do to that kid later on in life. Trust me on this one. I'm Holly spelled with an E.
I was deprived of personalized name plates and toothbrushes etc. The trauma of going to Disneyland and seeing all of the pre-made personalized souvenirs and never being able to find the right spelling.
Post a Comment