Honey Bee

Thursday, August 6, 2009

He did it!!


Wes made the varsity soccer team and will be a starting sweeper. The first game is in two weeks.

He also aced his AP history exam and his AP environmental science exam and has gotten straight A's for the past two years!!!

He has been working two jobs this summer and is only his project away from being an Eagle Scout!

Can you tell I'm a bit proud of my BABY!

I'm sure tomorrow I'll be back to griping about him...but for now I'm just going to bask in the knowledge that I might have done something right...because it is, after all, all about ME!

6 comments:

Heather said...

That's awesome! What a great kid you got there. Yeah for Wes!

Katie said...

Way to go Wes!! Sounds like quite the resume. And you're right, it is ALL about you. :) Soooo I'm guessing his ankle is healed?

Jeanna said...

Yay Wes (and mom!)

My dad is scanning pics from years and years gone by and when he doesn't recognize a baby he sends me the copies to identify.

Yesterday he sent a couple of pics of Wes as a baby, in a high chair, with food all over his face. I'm betting not much has changed in that department! :)

Julie J. said...

That is awesome! How is it that the same person who can make us want to pull our hair out one day can make our heart SING the next?

Kathy said...

Way cool! Hey, when he figures out what his Eagle project will be, let us know. We have a 17 year old one project away from getting his Eagle - and nothing anyone around here comes up with seems to interest him. We need more ideas.

Kelly Boyle said...

That's my boy. Way to go Wes. We are very happy for you. Love you!

Blog Archive