How is that possible. I don't feel like a Big Bird. I feel like Oscar the Grouch!
If you could choose to be any Sesame Street character, who/what would it be?
You Are Big Bird |
![]() Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around. You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy. You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you. How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper." |

4 comments:
I was Ernie, but most of the questions didn't have a close answer for me, so I'm not putting much stock in it..
Thank goodness for internet during work...what else would we do all day?!
I love the menopause post...but not the fact that you're going thru it. I know my time will come. I think the sleep thing has got to be one of the MOST frustrating things in life. During motherhood you can't sleep even though you CAN and it seems like as women age, their body won't let them. What gives?!!
BTW Its, snuffleupagus. I kept looking and thinking there was something not quite right. Did you do that on purpose to see if anyone would catch it? Leave it to the mom with endless PBS on at her house.
Sesame Street is on at our house constantly these days. That is how I can get a shower. Love your posts.
Post a Comment