However, I am pleased to announce that I have been selected as a finalist in the CASE (Council for the Advancement and Support of Education) in the feature writer of the year contest.
You heard it here first, I'm almost a famous author!


Jeanna, I'm dedicating this almost award to you. I just know if you keep up all your hard work, I could be writing an article about you winning the Boston Marathon someday!
4 comments:
Congrats, that is really amazing. I just know Grandpa would be so proud that one of his offspring got his wonderful writing talent.
Congratulations! That is awesome! I never doubted your skills! I am just waiting for the book you need to write...in all that spare time of yours. Just compile your blog entries!!
Sweet! That is a terrific award. Honestly, I enjoy my workouts, but I would rather get an award for writing. I am humbled and aspire to be like you!
Congrats, that realy is quite amazing. I'm with Katie and anxiously awaiting for your book. I'm telling you it would be a best seller.
Post a Comment