Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I'm here, but I'm not here
Sorry no updates on my blog, I'm sure my reader has been somewhat disappointed. It's just that I'm having a hard time living my life right now, let alone blogging about it. When I come out from under the bed, I'll share. Until then, I'll just skulk around on all of your blogs, at least the ones that haven't barred me from skulking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I know you are there. I've been sad that you haven't blogged, but I do the exact same thing. Sometimes you just gotta deal with life and you can't possibly blog about the nastiness that keeps on coming!
I hope you are okay. I think about you often.
Holley, I hope our talk helped yesterday. I am serious about what I said though. I will be checking up on you to make sure you are doing it. It is really the only way you will be able to deal. You need some time for yourself. You need that time to regroup and deal with family situations better. It is helping them too. So DO IT!! I love you so much. You are the best! Baylee loves her Aunt Holley and misses her too.
Whatever Kelly told you to do, do it. Kelly is our little sister, but she can be pretty wise at times. I wish I could put my arms around you and comfort you at this time. As mothers we have a tendency to forget ourselves completely and give our all to our families. I have experienced the "burnout" that comes from that. There was a talk last conference about this, I will find it and send it to you. Until then we will keep you in our prayers. We also need to find a way to get you home for a few days. Love you!
I wish I had something awesomely motivational to say like you always do but I'm not as talented in that department. We all have moments of wanting to hide under our beds...its normal. Just let your family (especially sisters) help you ride out the tough times.
And I heard that there's a really cool place south of you called St. Augustine that's not too far away. We'll try to give you the best relaxation vacation ever. :) We'd love to see Aunt Holly too!
Post a Comment