Honey Bee

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Woman Who Needs No Introduction

In my recent post about my ridiculousness I mentioned several people who had come to visit me. However due to the day I'd had, I made a horrible faux pas. If I had been in my right mind and not overcome with sadness at this woman's departure I would never have made such a horrible oversight!!!

This past week for the graduation, the Berry family had the incredible honor of having my Grandma White come and visit with us and attend Brien's graduation. This was such a blessing for me as I got to show off my new home and thank her for all of the many times she has bent over backwards to bless and help me and my family.

As many of you know, Grandma White is the supreme hostest with the mostest!!! She and my mother taught me everything I know about cooking, party planning and hostessing. I did pretty well this past week showing them how much of their talent and skills I've soaked up over the years.

So Grandma White Thank you for making the trip to visit us in North Carolina, it was a tremendous honor and not one we will soon forget. Thank you for the really cute tops you got for me too, I've been the best dressed woman in the office this week and have gotten tons of compliments!

Grandma you are the best and we love you!!!

2 comments:

Jules said...

I love trips with Grandma, I'm sorry I missed it. She is always up for a good shopping trip, I hear she bought out Dillards and shipped it all home.

I am eagerly awaiting Wesley's arrival I can't take the kids to seven peaks by myself and they are dying to go. I am going to use him as much as I can. I just have to compete with Dad and Tyler. I will win.

Jules said...

I'm a mean grandma, saying such a nasty thing in my last post. I didn't mean it, I wasn't offended that you didn't mention me. Your so sweet to say such nice things about me and your mom. I thought you were a fantastic host and hostess. The food was delicious, I didn't lose any weight if that's any indication. I love you and I'm disapointed that you may not be able to come in August. I was looking forward to it. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I really was just joking, like I usually do. Love, Grandma White

Blog Archive