Honey Bee

Thursday, May 29, 2008

SLEEP..... It does a body good.... or so I've heard

This morning when I left at o'dark thirty there were about 10 vultures in a tree outside. I couldn't get them to go away. I must look worse this morning than I originally thought....

The clip below was very similar to a conversation I had with myself last night!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I think I have that clip memorized thanks to Broox. He loved that movie when he was younger. I love sleep and finally got some yesterday. There's nothing better than a good nights rest.

Jules said...

Lately I've been sleeping flat on my back on the floor. I could turn out to be an easy house guest. I would love some sleep, but none of the drugs seem to affect me that way.

Sydney is watching that movie as I type this. Pretty funny. I remember having that conversation with friends when I was younger.

Jeanna said...

I have that conversation with Harold every Friday night before date night. Ridiculous.

have a great weekend!a

Blog Archive