Honey Bee

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SPRING!

It's a brilliant blue-sky morning
Still a chill in the air
It's a blossom-blowing morning.
There are spring buds everywhere.

It's a golden light laced morning
With a sun that's blazing bright.
It's an awe inspiring morning
God’s touch is in my sight!






This is the day the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

1 comment:

Jeanna said...

I'm glad you got a nice spring day today, especially after the rain yesterday. We had a GREAT weather day yesterday at 70 degrees, but today is supposed to be 48 or so. Welcome to spring in Utah, right?

As for my Lois Lowry paper, I didn't do as well on that. I haven't received my grade, but I was so busy trying to get my nonfiction as good as it could be that I wouldn't say I neglected the Lowry paper, I just was mentally spent and didn't give it as much attention as I should have. That was a bit disappointing to me. Also, the paper seemed easy but in reality was kind of a difficult paper to write.

Have a great spring day!

Blog Archive