Honey Bee

Monday, April 14, 2008

Everybody's good at something

It's Monday. I'm tired! It's raining. I want to be in bed with a book and no kids around. So instead of doing anything productive (I'm waiting for my expense reports to finish loading so I can do some work) I'm playing around on the Web. So in lieu of blogging today, I'm going to brag a little bit.

Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I can actually say that I earned my bachelor's degree in English, I got 100% as well. Yippee.

Julie J. said...

I got 98% which suprised me. I know I am terrible at grammar and spelling, and it probably makes your skin crawl to read my comments and my blog. It annoys me that it didn't show my answers and which one I got wrong. I would like to KNOW.

Blog Archive