This has been one of those months where I really have no idea what I've done.
The weather has been flukey and at work we’re constantly, wondering if we were going to get blown away by a tornado or hit by a blizzard or ice storm or is it going to be 70 and spring like this month’s been neither good nor, bad, really.
It's just that if someone asked me what I've been doing lately, I really have no idea.
I go to work, then I, um...do stuff and chase the kids to bed. Then I do it again.
I'm pretty sure I've been busy doing whatever it is I do, but, dang if I can name anything specific.
It's kind of like when you break that $20 bill in your wallet.
Once it's broken, it's game on, it's gone in a flash, and, even though you're pretty sure it wasn't stolen, you can't really name what you spent it on.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My dear sister, Holley, I loved your commentary on my blog concerning motherhood. I really do think your the wisest person....at least you have a way with words that makes me think that you are. I love reading your perspective on life. I really do love you and am so glad that we are fellow bloggers!
Post a Comment