My sweet little niece dressed up in flowers and bows
I love to hear of her adventures as she explores the world
A strong-willed girl her own mind she knows
Time passes too quickly as this wise aunt knows
So I’ll cherish the giggles I hear on the phone
And the hugs and kisses she sends my way
She is a treasure that I hold in my heart
I just wish we didn’t live so far apart!
Happy Birthday McKell!
You are loved!
** Confidential to McKell - Your Aunt Holley is a silly and didn't put your birthday package in the mail until today! So you have some surprises coming your way on Saturday! Uncle Dane, Brien and Wesley all want you to have a very special day!

1 comment:
I cried when I read that, thank you so much. I too wish you lived closer, she just doesn't have any Aunts around that show interest in her anymore like she did when Lindsay, Katie and Sarah lived nearby. She had a great birthday, I will show her this when she gets home from school today.
Post a Comment