
I found this book the other day at Goodwill for .10 cents while I was shopping for a lamp for my father-in-law. It made me laugh for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which is the use of the word “fascinating” in reference to Jell-O. Jello-O does not make the list of things I find fascinating ( I’ll save that list for another post). We LDS women know there are way more than 48 fascinating things you can do with Jell-O. I mean it is after all a food storage staple. Seriously who can properly enjoy a famine without the wiggly, jiggly, cool sweetness, I swear it was added to the food pyramid somewhere. The other reason I laughed is because I am tacky and have a 10-year-old boy living inside my head.
I must confess there is a recipe or two I might try for our next Relief Society dinner in February.
For all you who have snarky brains like me, I pose the question "What did Mrs. Dewey DO with the New Jell-O?"
Any guesses?
5 comments:
I would not be surprised if that book would sell on Antiques Roadshow for a bunch o' money. That must be a collectors item!
By the way, What DID Mrs. Dewey do?
Hey! Jello is fascinating! Come on!
Also, First it's "more slutty" in the "promiscuous" blog, now we're asking what Mrs. Whatsherbucket really does with Jello. Let's class this blogsite up a bit, shall we?
I think she ate it.
Are you being naughty?!
Post a Comment