I mean I want to have a life! But I’m not really complaining. I’m grateful for the blessing of a job because it affords me two important things that I’ve grown accustomed to; eating and sleeping in doors.
There are just some days like yesterday when it was just well..... you know one of those days!
I was all...and then they said...and, then I said, "You suck" (kidding)...then they were all...and, then I said, "Whatever"...and now I have to...and he was all...
Can you believe that?
There!
I feel so much better letting it all out.
I mean, it's obvious, what would you do if you were in my position?
The crux of the matter is that Work is kicking my butt, send sugar free chocolate, never mind I don’t really like sugar free chocolate... again this morning its already been one of those days and its only 8:30 a.m. argh!
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment