Honey Bee

Friday, December 7, 2007

Silly Christmas Songs

I have two Christmas Songs that I'm really liking this year. These songs have absolutely nothing to do with the "TRUE" meaning of Christmas, they just make me smile and put me in a good mood.

The first is Snoopy vs. The Red Barron, brings back memories of watching Charlie Brown Christmas. We have it on tape and so I'm going to make the boys watch it with me this weekend.

The other is Santa Baby! It's about a gold-digging woman, but its so funny and I just love to sing it to Dane when he asks me what I want for Christmas.

I've posted them on the blog, go and have yourself a listen. I'm sure they will bring a smile to your face too.

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Guess what? I was in the dollar store yesterday, buying wrapping paper and the music was playing and I could feel the warm fuzzy christmas spirit seeping into me. I was smiling and so grateful!!! I was sick of being scrooge! So, its official, I have the christmas spirit!

The wrapping paper I bought is blue themed, which I have always hated and stayed away from, but this year it looked so pretty, the silver, blue and white. I'm excited.

Katie said...

I love the music list! Just so you know, I am going to listen to it all the time now. Perfect! Great idea!

Blog Archive