Honey Bee

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's Cold you Silly Girl!!

Dear Holley

I know you live in the South, but, let's remember it's December.

Even if the day starts out fairly warm, it's not likely to stay that way, especially when it's overcast and threatening rain.

Therefore, you should put more clothes on before you leave the house in the morning, or, be prepared to answer "nowhere" all day at work when people ask, "Where are you going?" because you have a coat on.

Please note the irony of, just this morning, you telling Brien to take a sweatshirt with him since it's December, and, "you never know what the weather's going to do."

I remind because I care.

Sincerely
Holley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you need to walk!

Julie J. said...

I guess it's time to get that high maintenance sweater back out? He he.

Blog Archive