

“W” is for the wonderful things he has brought to our family
“E” for exceptional young man
“S” so so silly
“L” loyal, loving and most of all LAUGHTER
“E” entertaining and exciting
“Y” You will never meet another person like him for he is an original “Yeah Baby!”
Happy Sweet 16 to my baby boy!!!
When I was pregnant with Wesley I had quite a bit of trouble health wise and so we knew that even though the due date was Dec. 23, I would not make it that far. So before things got too out of hand my doctor had us schedule a C-Section. We could choose any date from Dec. 1 - 7. December 5 jumped out at me because that birthday also belongs to a very favorite cousin of mine, Krista White! I could think of no better day for my baby to be born than on her birthday because she is such a wonderful and remarkable person!
Happy Birthday Krista! I hope you are doing well. I think of you often and wish for you all the happiness that you deserve!!
5 comments:
Oh how I remember that day of his first birthday. I still think that he takes the cake (HE HE HE)when it comes to all the kids on their first birthdays. The twins run a close second. And Oh my favortie memory of when I was visiting in Ca and I wake up to wessy saying. "Kelly I wuv you". I love that kid so much. I miss him all the time. I sure wish you guys lived closer.
Happy Birthday Wes! you are getting so old! We love and miss you and hope that you have a awesome, wonderful, exciting birthday!
Happy Birthday Wesley! I'm so proud to have a son like you. You are a blessing to your parents because you behave yourself as a young man of God and try so hard to do what's right. We can see that is important to you and are so glad. And you are never boring because you are so funny and so smart. You're special and I love you, my 16-year-old son. It's unbelievable that you're that old already! Can you stay with us until you're 30? Please? Your mom would like it too.
Love,
Dad
Love the pics! I'm glad you got to see our blog tribute. I'm serious about you coming to visit sometime. Maybe spring break? Katie
Wow, I can't believe you have a 16 year old. First teenage driver. Good luck with that. How fun that you chose that because of Krista. She really is so sweet. I will pass that on to her. She doesn't read too many blogs. We are still convincing them that they can learn more about our lives by reading our blog.
Post a Comment