Honey Bee

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Holley Decks the Halls

This is where we do our living, actually only Dane and I are allowed to live in here.
My trophy husband doing his best Vanna White impression! Sorry girls, he's all mine!
Dining Room, actually it's part of the kitchen, but I won't tell if you won't!
Entryway and place to display all of my favorite people, if you don't see yourself then send pictures!
Computer alcover and catchall for the house, I really am still unpacking.
Brien not wanting anyone to know that he is really a slob and not sophisticated at all. I should bring out the camera more often if that's waht it takes to get him to clean his room
Wesley being Wesley
If you look closely you can see the buildup of "pocket debris" on top of the dryer
stockings hanging by the Chimney with care!
Wesley doing what Wesley does best!
Virgin Strawberry Daquari's coming up! Now I just need my bullet blender

Brien's Room! When we moved he said he wanted to make his room more sophisticated than it was when he shared with Wes. Has he achieved the look?


Walk in closet! I'm still unpacking, but let's be honest; it's probably never going to look much better than this!

Bathroom fit for a Master

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Holley, I was about to be completely discouraged by my lack of housekeeping skills in comparison to yours until I saw the desk and its lived in feel. :) Glad to see you aren't perfect yet! I couldn't get the last 3 pics to download (But I am currently on my work computer so...) Your house looks so nice! I bet you are so excited to get your holiday traditions in the new place. Congrats!!!!

McGiven Family.... said...

Your house is so cute! I love it! It looks like you are all enjoying it and we are so glad. You have done a wonderful job with it!

Jules said...

Holley, Your house is beautiful. It looks so posh. I can't wait to come visit, Wesley told me you had plenty of room. I just need plenty of money. I'm so happy for you. Too bad the last three pictures didn't work I am dying to scrutinize Brien's room.

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful home and we are so blessed. Thanks to everyone.

P.S., Holley---Can I have a new title? I'm tired of "trophy husband".

Kelly Boyle said...

Wow! The house looks so Awesome. I can't wait to see it in person. I will try and get some pictures of Baylee on here. we are going to Utah next tuesday. We will miss you guys, love ya,really the house looks great!

Blog Archive