-Camera shop thinks my digital camera's (actually Elon's digital Camera's) ingestion of Diet Coke was fatal (wasn't my fault my co-worker used it to take pictures of her kids in their Halloween Costumes) still my boss isn't happy. Luckily for me I can say, well you're the one who gave her permission to use it for personal use.
-Elderly lady in Target stops to ask me if I work there (I get that a lot, go figure) and I said, "No, Ma'm, I don't work here (because I'm polite like that)." So, she continues on about how she's looking for a TV remote control. Now normally, I would try to give someone like that a hand and look around with her, only we were in the men’s underwear section on the opposite side of the store with anything electronic.
- This is November. It really shouldn't be 75 degrees out. Wesley wants to plan a swimming party in our backyard (when we have a backyard with a pool or maybe at Kelly's house) next year for Halloween, it was so hot.
-Does the phrase (from the song, "The Wheels on the Bus"), "The babies on the bus go,'Wah, wah, wah' ", stereotype or offend Infant-Americans? I mean, afterall, they don't ALL do that.
What is it about an Election that brings out the worst in humanity. I mean at no other time are people allowed to spew such venom without having to worry about ending up in court on defamation of character law suits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was great, thanks for the laugh. I often get on your blog when I need comic relief. You are the best, tell the boys hi. Love ya.
I LOVE the random thought throughout the day...you have the perfect way of expressing and capturing the moments we all love. You are one funny gal! :) katie
I suffer from random brain syndrome myself, so it is great to know others who suffer as well. I consider blogging my support group.
Sweetie,
Now you need to admit it! Of course, you helped the lady find her remote, regardless of it being across the store. That's the Sweetie you are and you need to take credit. xoxo
Post a Comment