
Today is Halloween and while the rest of the world paints their faces, dresses up in silly clothes and prepares to eat their weight in miniature candy bars, I want to take a moment and wish my amazing cousin, Jeanna, a very Happy Birthday.
With apologies to Stevie Wonder,
Isn’t She Lovely
Isn’t She Wonderful
Isn’t She Awesome
Isn’t She Witty
Isn’t She Brilliant
Isn’t She Talented
Isn’t She Funny
Isn’t She Wise
Isn’t She Gorgeous
Jeanna you are all those things and more! We love you! Hope your day is filled with lots of love, fun and happiness. From the North Carolina Chapter of the Jeanna Nichols Fan Club!
(Jeanna, I tried to find a picture of you and your cake with those waxy pumpkin candies on it. Everytime I see those in the store, I have very vivid flashbacks of your birthday parties! I hate those candies but love the memories!)
3 comments:
Holley,
That is the nicest birthday gift ever. I love that picture too, not too embarassing. I, too, have vivid memories of those waxy pumpkin candies on my cakes. I dont' like the taste of them but I love looking at them, they always bring a smile.
Thank you so much, I am sitting here in the basement of the Joseph F. Smith Building waiting for class at 10 a.m., with my laptop plugged in, with a huge smile on my face. This made my day!
You are the best,
Jeanna
Sweetie,
Harold's birthday is on Halloween too!! Who's Harold? The original memeber of the Fantastic Four--you know, my own Fantastic Four. We have to work on that name.
Happy Birthday Jeanna!
Oh my gosh! No, Jeanna, I don't mean your Harold, this is my Harold, a friend of mine. I just thought about that. Sorry. Say hi to your Harold though, and tell him we miss him.
Jeanna really is the greatest! Cute picture! :)katie
Post a Comment