Monday, November 5, 2007
Not Quite Seeing Double
Happy Birthday to the McGiven Family "UNTWINS." You both are everything I want to be when I grow-up! I am so grateful to have a brother and sister like you. I count you both among my very best friends and aspire to be more like you. You are both bold, bright and better looking than you have a right to be (I need to have a serious discussion in the afterlife about gene distribution). I hope you both have
a wonderful day and that the years to come bring only the best of what life has to offer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Holley I almost used those same pictures, but I don't have a very good editing program on my computer. I had to find some random pictures I had from my digital camera. Anyway that was so cute, they do look like twins in the picture. Aren't we lucky to have them and to have helped raise them. Happy Birthday Kelly and Gary.
So cute! I am really liking this blog thing for the birthday tributes. It beats looking for a card while my child is screaming in the shopping cart and much more meaning might I add. Kelly and Gary really are amazing. I'm so thankful to have Gary in my life. :)Katie
Happy Birthday to my favorite Irish Twins!
cousin jeanna
Post a Comment