Honey Bee

Monday, November 5, 2007

Maybe Tomorrow!

Took Car for warranty work.
Got shuttle lift back to work.
Lunchtime.
Felt unfit.
No time/no car for Gym today.
Went walking.
Fell down.
Work clothes.
Was ugly.
(Pretty funny)
Major street.
High noon.
Everyone saw.
Got up.
Ended walk.
Knee bleeding.
Arm numb.
Exercise dangerous.
Lunch instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your knee, Sweetie. :-( I'll kiss it and make it better at the next opportunity. I hope you're wearing your strawberry skirty when I do.

No...hey...stop that! This is a family blog! I just meant that it would give me easier access to your knee than pants!

Seriously, I really am sorry that happened to you Sweetie. And it happened on "Haggard" Avenue. I think that means something. A haggard experience on Haggard Avenue.

Anonymous said...

poetry in motion, that is how I feel every time I exercise.

hope the booboo gets better.

Blog Archive