I have a pimple on my jaw! This is not your ordinary pimple, no, this is Mount St. Helens hours before it erupted in 1980 and I should know, I was alive then.
Is it not enough that I am still trying to move into my house while simultaneously entertaining in-laws and helping a clueless, stubborn 17 year-old study for the SATs (who by the way forgot to bring the registration packet home in time for the sign-up deadline despite repeated nagging from his mother and now has to go to the testing center as a standby in the hopes that he will be allowed to take the test and get his scores before the final deadline for college applications.... but that is another story. Although any prayers offered up for both his being able to take the test and his mother’s sanity would be appreciated).
Seriously, what is up with this acne I'm still experiencing? When will it end? THE HUMANITY! And to make matters worse, this pimple, whom I have named Poppy, and not because it reminds me of the beautiful state flower of California, is one of those underground pimples. My sister-in-law, Gina (she is so wonderful, I wish you all could meet her) is a doctor and she looked at it and said that IT was probably going to need to see a dermatologist for lancing, IT is so big that IT can take itself to the doctor and I could just wait in the car.
Again all I can say is I WANT MY MOMMY and I’m so glad that she is coming tomorrow to visit me. Oh and my Dad too :-)
Friday, November 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I feel your pain, why is it that puberty can be long over but we are still experiencing horrific, face-altering acne?
I never did like washington state. But, I do have a grandmother named poppy, who in fact lives in your fine state. funny how acne can really bring us all together.
Holley, I'm glad your getting mom, but you do realize that dad can be as exasperating as any teenager. Dad's presence just might cancel mom's out so beware.
Post a Comment