Four Jobs I’ve Had?
1 - Waitress
2 - Florist
3 - Water & Wastewater treatment operator (not as smelly as you would think)
4 - Admin. Assistant in a college public relations office (current position)
Four Movies I would Watch over and over
1 - Sense & Sensibility
2 - Pride & Prejudice (Colin Firth A&E version yummy!)
3 - Emma (are you sensing a theme here?)
4 - While you were sleeping
Four TV Shows that I watch (I would like to say that I don’t watch TV I only read and improve my mind, but then my nose would grow and it’s already to big)
1 - House (Master of sarcasm, I love it too much to be healthy)
2 - CSI Las Vegas
3 - Ugly Betty
4 - Any show on the Food Network (I’m dieting and so I’m channeling all my food lust into tv watching. Exchanging one vice for another I guess)
Four Place I’ve Been on Vacation
1 - Niagra Falls
2 - Lake Tahoe (My favorite place in the world and when I win the lottery, I’m buying the old Tahoe house back)
3 - Hawaii
4 - Florida (I’m going again next week I love that place so much because it has Broox & Cooper)
People who email me regularly
1 - Fac/Staff @ Elon
2 - Student Workers (I have power over the grades of 4 college students, it could go to my head, but I’m a benevolent Queen)
3 - Match.com (I truly am happily married, don’t know how they got my name or email address, I promise)
4 - AARP - (This one really bugs me because I’m only going to be 40! They keep enticing me with retirement, but according to my social security statement, I’m not allowed to retire until I die!)
Four of my favorite foods
1 - Tacos (not the kind you get at restaurants, the kind the McGiven family has made my entire life, talk about comfort food)
2 - Pizza
3 - Cheesecake
4 - Cheesecake (nope not a mistake, I love it so much I just had to mention it again)
Four Places I would rather be
1 - Springville/Farmington/Orem Utah
2 - Queens Creek Arizona
3 - St. Augustine Florida
4 - Henderson Nevada (all places where I have nieces and nephews that I adore!)
Four Friends I think will respond
1 - Jeanna
2 - Julie
3 - Katie
4 - Kelly
Because I’ve been tagged about some other things I’ll kill two posts with one bird or something like that..... Seven things people might not know about me!
I think I have, no I know I have procrastination paralysis and I’m not sure there is a cure.
I have musical ringtones on my cell phone and I hate it.
Mostly because when it doesn’t sound like an actual phone ringing, I don’t recognize it as my phone, and, I sit there wondering where that music is coming from as the obnoxious sound gets louder and louder and because I have teens, I’m not allowed to choose my own ringtone. I finally had to set it to vibrate & ring simultaneously so that I would recognize that it is my phone. I still hate it.
I am in serious need of a “Bullet Blender.” I am asking Santa for one for Christmas. However, I have the feeling Santa will use my money for it, so, I should probably go ahead and buy one, right Dane?
I have an excessive love of travel sized toiletries from hotels; I still have some from our last trip to Hawaii almost 10 years ago. This obsession is followed closely by my love for logo items such as pharmaceutical company coffee mugs, or, t-shirts from convention exhibitors.
I am currently wearing a watch that needs a battery. It stopped some time ago, I’ve just not gotten around to getting the battery replaced. So every morning I put on a broken watch, its my signature fashion accessory.
I often wonder to myself if the “Hokey Pokey” is really what its all about.
I have a weird obsession about crayons. They must be cared for properly, it made my teeth hurt when my kids broke them on purpose, and, peeled the paper off. Now the only crayons we have in the house belong to ME!
Bonus - I want to start a blog book club! I was inspired with the idea by the brilliant Julie Johnson. Any volunteers?
OK, I'm tagging you. All of you there in the middle row, on the left side. Don't look away, you know I'm talking to you.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm in for the blog book club! That sounds awesome.
You make me laugh...I love to read your posts and I'm totally in on the blog book club, where do I sign up?
Post a Comment