Honey Bee

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!!


Tyler is more like a son to me than a nephew, and Brien & Wes consider him their little brother. I have had the privilege over the past few years to have several wonderful visits with Tyler and each time that I am with him, I am astonished at how amazing, smart and sensitive he is. I shouldn't be surprised at all because his father is my brother Sean, one of my personal heroes!

Happy Birthday Tyler you have now joined the ranks of the family teens! I hope that you will have all of the good things that life has to offer. Don't forget that when you make your millions playing professional golf, I am third in line for the mansion! ( I will understand that you have to take care of your parents first as they were the ones who brought you into this world!)

Seriously, Tyler you are amazing and wonderful! I am so grateful to be your Aunt and to have you in my life. You make me want to be a better person when I am around you! You are strong, creative and talented and there is nothing in this world that you can not achieve if you set your mind to it. I am looking forward to watching as you continue to grow into an amazing man, just like your Dad!

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Tyler, you paved the way for two other great-grandchildren to come into this world through the Nov 13 portal, and for doing that job you are one of the strong, elite spirits.

You are a wonderful young man and we are proud to call you family.

Jules said...

That was a nice post, I hope Tyler reads all these so he knows how much we all love him.

Unknown said...

Thanks I realy feel loved I can't wait tell I get to see you all again well thanks again.

From

Tyler

Blog Archive