
Some people say that October 13 is an unlucky day, especially when it falls on a Friday. Well last year in October, on Friday the 13th, the McGiven and Hill families were blessed with not one miracle, but TWO! So for us, October 13th is a very special and lucky day because Brady & Easton McGiven made their way into the world.
Saturday will be the one-year anniversary of that incredible day. I want my baby brother Ryan and his incredible wife Sarah to know how proud I am of their little family. They are truly wonderful parents, full of love and lot’s of energy. Sarah in particular is absolutely amazing (No offense Ryan but you definitely married up in the world).
To my wonderful nephews, Happy Birthday! May you continue to grow big and strong, you’ve already got that good-looking thing down pat (both Ryan and Sarah are gorgeous too). I know we haven’t met yet face-to-face, but when we do, I know that we will be the best of friends!
3 comments:
You are so sweet! Thank you for the wonderful tribute to the boys on your blog! We love you too! Thanks again for the books, we got the second one in the mail yesterday and read it right away! We love them.
dang those kids are cute. I don't understand how one goes about producing two so very, very adorable children. Congrats Ryan and Sarah.
Holley, thanks for all the support on my blog. It is so great to get to read all about what you all are doing in outer Mongolia. :) Are you coming out for Thanksgiving?
Darling picture! I'm wishing we could see the boys rip into their cake today....this is why we have the blog though, right?!
Post a Comment