
Well, friends, the time has come to talk about tiny ponies in sneakers.
You heard me.
A few weeks ago, my co-worker casually mentioned Seeing Eye ponies, as an alternative to dogs, and I didn’t believe her a bit. They wear sneakers! she said. They’re tiny, tiny ponies! she said. I laughed. Because, you know, tiny ponies wearing sneakers are a pretty funny image, even when you think it’s not really real, because, c’mon.
But I laughed even harder this morning when she sent me this picture, out of the blue, with a message saying, “Never doubt me again!”:
And then I completely lost control of myself when she found this one.

Oh My! Would you look at him, he has sneakers on all four hoofs!
And they don’t match! Because no one makes sneakers in SETS OF FOUR! FOR HORSES!
And he looks so scared. And a little confused. “Why am I a tiny pony in sneakers? Whyyyyy?”
I think nothing else has ever given me this much joy. A tiny Seeing Eye pony in sneakers with a HEART OF GOLD.
For more information about seeing eye ponies and to see where this picture came from go to http://www.healthbolt.net/2007/06/11/seeing-eye-pony-with-tennis-shoes/
I would say goodbye for now, but I don’t know how to spell it in pony speak. Maybe I should just use braille, but I don’t know that either.
1 comment:
That's funny. I work with a nurse who has mini horses and was actually telling me a little about this. Crazy. We're getting more and more excited to see you guys! Katie
Post a Comment