What is your current obsession?
Wint-O-Green Lifesavers and the PBS mini-series “Little Dorrit”
What do you hate that everyone else seems to love?
American Idol, Survivor; pretty much all reality TV except what’s shown on HGTV or Food Network
What are you wearing today?
Black skirt with a sassy red top!
What’s for dinner?
I have no idea…I’m in a food slump and I need to go grocery shopping
What would you eat for your last meal?
Roast Beef with mashed potatoes and gravy and strawberry almond torte for dessert
What is the last thing you bought?
I went garage sale shopping on Saturday and I got a really cute bear cub picture that is currently hanging in its new home in my family room (the room has a bear theme sort of).
What are you listening to right now?
Jack Hammers from a construction crew building something on campus, the hum of overhead halogen lights and the click/clack of typing at computers, oh and the A/C just kicked on.
What do you think of the person that tagged you?
Where do I begin! My cousin, Julie, is crazy, cute, silly, fun, smart, witty, perceptive, creative, strong, has great taste in spouses and in-laws! She is also extremely SASSY, which is the highest compliment this Southern transplant can bestow!
If you could have a house fully paid for and totally furnished where would it be?
Lake Tahoe, California.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would it be?
Ireland
What is one of your hobbies?
Reading.
What is your favorite quote?
“Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that who wants rent pigs is... well he's hard to stop”
What is your favorite color?
Yellow
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
My red velour hoodie…I love wearing it in the winter!
What is your dream job?
Children’s book author. I’m working on it too. Maybe someday it won’t be just a dream.
Describe your personal style?
Sassy Slob
What is your favorite tree?
I like big, shady oak trees! I like Birch Trees too, I miss going up to Glenn Canyon in the fall and seeing the amazing color contrasts for the leaves and the white bark.
What is your favorite thing to do while on vacation?
Be spontaneous and not keep a particular schedule. Stay up late and sleep in!
What is your favorite fruit?
It’s a toss up between strawberries and raspberries.
What inspires you?
Reading my scriptures, especially lately!
Who was the last person that you kissed?
My son, Wes, before I went to bed last night.
What are you currently reading?
She’s Come Undone by Wally Lamb
Notes from the Underwire by Quinn Cummings
Go to your bookshelf, take down the first book that you see with a red binding, turn to page 26 and type out the first line.
“Elon’s staff, faculty, and students studied America’s outstanding college fitness centers before building their own."
What delighted you most today?
Finding out that I didn’t have to edit the president’s magazine column.
If your life had a theme song, what would it be?
Square Pegs by the Waitresses
If you bought a wiener dog today, what would you name it?
Inigo Montoya and I would make him wear a little black doggie cape.
3 comments:
When you have your house in Tahoe, can I come visit? I'd visit you now if I didn't have to confine my trips to "within 15 hours driving distance". Plane tickets are not in the budget but Tahoe is 8 hours away!
Me, too?!?
I still miss you a ton, how the heck can we all strike it rich so we can actually spend time with the people we love?
I can't wait for you to be a childrens book author. I am so buying the first print!
Only 3 weeks!! (and I think you know what I mean) :)
Post a Comment