Honey Bee

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thirteen Silly Questions for Thursday

1. Why do women try to put on makeup while driving?

2. Who came up with the idea of pantyhose?

3. Why would you ever get a tattoo on your face or worse pierce your nipple? That’s just all kinds of messed up!

4. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

5. What is the sound of one hand clapping?

6. Is that a real question or just something my son says when he is trying to show he can have a deep thought that doesn’t involve food or girls?

7. Why do fools fall in love?

8. Can you tell how tired I am by the ridiculousness of this list? (Sandy I’m trying to give up caffeine but its not translated into better sleeping…I’ll give it a little longer but I’m sending you the bill for the concussion I sustained when my head hit the corner of my desk…other than that how’s your summer going?)

9. Wouldn’t it be cool if Magic 8balls could really tell the future?

10. How do you solve a problem like Maria?

11. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

12. Who made up the phrase, “There’s more than one way to skin a cat”? Seriously, that is disturbing.

13. What would you do for a Klondike bar?

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Holley, I think you need a vacation!

Jeanna said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE magic 8 balls. H. thinks I'm insane, but they rock! Also, I've been watching The Sound of Music every night as I go to sleep, I rarely get past "How do you solve a problem like Maria?" So, I often ponder that question in my sleep....

Blog Archive