From my morning stroll across Elon’s campus:
- Weather is gray and drizzly... needless to say I'm not having a good hair day!
- Sandals and socks - just stop it, OK?
- Chaps? Seriously? So not Friday morning fashion. OK, not really fashionable anytime outside the ranch, or, unless you are with the Village People.
- Ever seen someone really tall with feet so small you don't know how they hold them up? Yeah, not really a fashion issue. I was just pondering the physics of the whole thing.
- If you have fiery red hair, blaze orange is not usually a good color for you. You're welcome. You go to school at Elon whose colors are gold and burgundy, why the Orange Clemson sweatshirt?
- So you have to wear light colored scrubs for a lab class? I neither need nor want to know you have floral undewear. Check the rear view before leaving home. Think of it as a public service.
- I'm not a big denim on denim fan. Denim shirt? Great. Jeans? Fine. Denim shirt with jeans? Not so much.
You're right. No one made me fashion boss, but, I was just tired of contemplating the people whose job seems to be carrying around a bucket from place to place all day, and, I wanted a change.
OK, I got nuttin'. Here's a cute puppy for your efforts so you won't feel like you've completely wasted this 30 seconds of your life:
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I like hearing about your abservations of others. I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices these things, as well as not being the only person who demonstrates these things.
OOOps. I threw an extra o in there to make up for my typo above. Sorry.
ur so funny! I've seen those people you are talking about with the jean on jean.. YUCK! :) And by the way.. the puppy is SO cute!
I love your posts. They always brighten my day!!!!
Love that you've become a part of the fashion police patrol...actually I love that you're able to paint such lively descriptions of all the people I find myself staring at in public too.
Post a Comment