Honey Bee

Friday, October 3, 2008

Today is your BIRTHDAY, DEAR GRANDMA!

Grandma,

Because today is such a special and momentous occassion, we have requested that our good friends, Hoops & Yoyo bake you a cake. Since it's kind of difficult to deliver a cake 3,000 miles across the country, they thought this video greeting would be better, and its less fattening.



Our other birthday message is to let you know just how amazing it is that we are your grandchildren/great-grandchildren. You have blessed our lives in countless ways. We are so sad that we can't be there to celebrate with you today, but please know that we are thinking of you and sending all the love and best wishes out to Utah. We love you and the world is definitely a wonderful place because of you!




Lastly Grandma, we are happier than a kitty playing ping-pong that today is your day. In fact we think it should be declared a national holiday!



Have a fantastic day!
Love,
Holley, Dane, Brien & Wes

1 comment:

Jules said...

I can't put that video on the internet, because of the way it was made. I can try to make another copy and burn it, then you can watch it on a DVD player. I don't have any DVD's at the moment, so when I get some I will do that. Keep reminding me, my life is topsy turvy and I really don't get out much.

Blog Archive