We in the Berry Family have been so lucky to have Gary & Katie and the boys living on the same side of the country as us. We love to visit with them and hope to be making another trip to Florida this fall.
We want to wish Broox a belated happy birthday! We are so excited that you got to go an swim with the dolphins and have a big party with the missionaries. We love you so much.
We have some birthday riddles for you!
What did the bubble gum say to the shoe?
* I'm stuck on you!
What is black and white and pink all over?
* An embarrassed zebra!
What do you call a fairy who doesn't take a bath?
* Stinkerbell!
Broox we are so excited to see you in a couple of weeks and have you visit us at our house! We have lots of fun things planned and Wes says that he wants to see the movie "Kung Fu Panda" and sit on the front row eating lots of popcorn and junk.
Have a great week! We love you!
2 comments:
I can't wait to show this to Broox after school. Broox is so there for that Panda movie and now that the throat is healed he will be all over the popcorn! Thanks for the blog birthday wish!
I hope Broox had a great day.
I want to see Kung Fu Panda so bad. We were going to use our gift card to Cinemark last weekend, but we changed our mind at the last minute. I am hoping this means we can use it this weekend to see Kung Fu Panda! I am sure Brangelina needs our money, that chateau in France is pricey!
Post a Comment