Honey Bee

Monday, April 21, 2008

PROM NIGHT!


Prom Tickets - $45
Dinner - $78.50
Prom After Party - $12.50
Tux Rental - $85
Car Detailing - $20
Corsage - $25
(Brien says he's going to pay me back, we shall see ;-)
Seeing how handsome my "LITTLE" boy looks in a Tux - PRICELESS!





3 comments:

Katie said...

Brien looks so handsome and cleaned up! :) Looks like a fun group. How exciting! I love seeing pics of the fam on your blog.

Kelly Boyle said...

Wow! Brien cleans up very nicely. He looked very handsome. It is funny though how in one pic he has his hand around Dane and his date is kind off off to the side not knowing what to do. I hope he had a lot of fun.

Jeanna said...

I can and cannot wait for that milestones in my kids' lives. You must be very proud to have raised such a fine, handsome young man.

Blog Archive