I thought when Brien got his license that was a big deal and I still have a hard time letting him drive wherever and whenever he wants. But now we have a GIRL in the equation.
Brien is dating!
Brien is going to Prom!
Mom is freaking out a little!
Where did my baby go????
Enough said!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so crazy! I can't believe he is old enough to date. Oh he will be so cute in a tux with a cute girl on his arm. Take some pictures and post them!
Holy moly. Little baby Brien is dating? Good thing our foolishness in transporting him on a pillow on our laps across the country didn't bring him harm. Wow. I am speechless.
Way to go Brien! I am happy for you. Just make sure that you keep up on your smell goods and stay outta trouble.
Post a Comment