Things you shouldn’t purchase until the kids are gone
Single serving size anything - my boys can't resist the siren song of the individual applesauce. Teenage boy appetites laugh in the face of the single serving!
Canned air - this is a new development. Our computer keyboard was getting gross so figured I'd clean it out a bit. I used the $13.00 can, and, stored it near the computer, only to figure out later that someone dusted the entire house with it because it was "cool'. At least he was trying to help out... I know be grateful for small miracles.
Not from a steady diet of “Smurfs”
You haven't lived until you've had to explain to the doctor who performed a "certain test" at your physical that what he is seeing is the result of recently consuming sugar-free blue raspberry italian ice. It may be sugar-free but I’m thinking that maybe I shoud reign it in as the flavor and color additives may be worse than the sugar... you think?
Why, what ever do you mean by the term, "over-sharing"?
Sidewalk Confidential
To the guy with the puppy:
I know I'm not the chick you were trying to attract with your dog, but, he sure was cute, I had to stop.
Hope I didn't cost you an opportunity.
To the guy with the "Zexy" license plate on Elon University Campus:
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but, I'm pretty sure a license plate isn't going to influence your zex appeal.
What? You think I was all, "Whoa, I sure am glad I saw your license plate, dude. Why, indeed, you are bringing 'Zexy' back, and, I nearly missed it! "
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have discovered that I should purchase NOTHING while my children remain at home. But this is a telestial world, and I knew that when I signed on for this gig, so I shouldn't be too upset when they start hacking away at the futon with the claw part of a hammer, or try to "fix" the wall by stabbing it repeatedly with a nail file.
As for feeling ZEXY, I'm thinking that I just might!
Post a Comment