Just a quick note to let my little sister, Julie, know how much we love her and want her to have a fabulous day! You are truly one of the most talented and remarkable people we know. We hope that 38 is a good year for you. You deserve the best that life has to offer. Thank you for always being there with a shoulder to cry on, a sympathetic ear and encouraging words. You are one of the Berry family heroes! Thank you for all you do to help and serve everyone in our family. We all wish that we could be there to celebrate this special day with you. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. We are really hoping that we can get down to Florida to visit with you and you sweet family.
Lot's of love and hugs!
Holley, Dane, Brien & Wes
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the well wishes. I actually had a wonderful two days worth of Birthday. All my friends and family were very kind. I loved the rendition of Happy Birthday by Brien at the end of the message, it made me cry. It made Adam laugh that I cried. I too hope Florida can be a reality. Love to you all.
Post a Comment