
I have the worst stomach ache. I don’t think I have had a stomach ache since I was a little kid. I guess it isn’t technically my stomach, more accurately my abdomen. But it hurts. Sort of like I have been punched repeatedly in the stomach. Or what I imagine it would feel like since I am a wimpy girl who has never actually been punched or punched anyone (except Dane and he deserved it)
(It’s not on my right side for all you googling people who are going to scream appendix. I am one of you, and already checked Dr. Google.)
I also have a headache! If I get sick, I’m going to run around my house and hug and breath on everyone and make them pay for all the stress and misery of the past few days!
If I die everyone had better show up to my funeral in their 70’s disco costumes. Also, I think karaoke would be fun and lighten the mood. “Stayin’ Alive” by the BeeGees is tops on my funeral karaoke playlist, I want to be buried in roller skates and that flowing glittery rainbow dress thing that Olivia Newton-John wore in Xanadu. Oh and one more request I don’t want to be buried in North Carolina!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Funeral requests, huh. That is funny. I may have to dig around for disco clothes.
Sorry you aren't feeling well. Don't breath on your family. Too much work for you even when you are sick. One of Mom's great adventures, always on call.
I hope you start feeling better.
I would drive hundreds of miles to assure that you weren't buried in NC, and I might even drive wearing platforms and a 'fro wig. Anything for my sweet cousin.
Hope you feel better soon!
I hope you feel better soon. Do you really want three sick men on your hands? I can't think of a better punishment than that. I will ensure that you be brought back to Utah where your family can finally have a place to go for Memorial day. By the way I told dad the other day that only the good die young, what category do you fall into?
Post a Comment