Wouldn't it be great if we woke up in the morning and instead of blearily looking at ourselves in the morning...we took a few minutes to appreciate ourselves and count our blessings?
Tell me one great thing about yourself or your life!
Me....I like all of you. Thank you for your comments and insight into my tiny little world.
Oooh to be as sure as that little girl - that is awesome.
What is it that she says before she starts her affirmations?
I love that I am so easily impressed by nature. Sprouting seedlings never fail to bring me joy. It's raining, and it started raining while I was walking - I loved it. Always admire a blue sky and wonder at big billowy white clouds.
2 comments:
Oooh to be as sure as that little girl - that is awesome.
What is it that she says before she starts her affirmations?
I love that I am so easily impressed by nature. Sprouting seedlings never fail to bring me joy. It's raining, and it started raining while I was walking - I loved it. Always admire a blue sky and wonder at big billowy white clouds.
That was great! i need to remember the positive thinking I had at that age...its sad how over time we lose it. Great reminder.
Post a Comment