
As most of you know, putting your emotions into words is often times difficult. As I sit here and type I am overcome with deep love and gratitude for my Mom. Today is her birthday and I desperately want to write something that really captures the essence of who she is and what she means to me and my family, yet I am struggling. Because you see there are not enough words to capture the essence of who my Mom is. You kind of have to know her to understand.

She is a person with an infinite capacity for love and acceptance of others. Despite her large family, not one of her children or grandchildren has ever felt neglected. She has a way of making all of us feel like we are the most important people in the world.
My mom is deeply devoted to her family and she has weathered more than her fair share of pain, yet she wakes up every morning smiling and ready to serve in whatever capacity she is able.

She is unselfish and enduring, prayerful and amazingly patient and even when the world would forsake you, my mother is there with open arms and an open heart.
Her love of the Savior and the gospel make her a beacon of light to her family in these troubled times.
She is my best friend and confidante, my cheerleader and the yardstick by which I measure my own character.
Happy Birthday Mom! You are loved! We wish you peace and happiness, not just for today, but everyday. We pray that you will continue to have the strength to weather your personal storms. Please know that we are here for you and want to repay you in some small measure for all that you have done and all that you do to enrich our lives on a daily basis.
5 comments:
She is awesome!! She is a dream come to true for a mother in law!
Well Said Holley, I always try to say my word well and they just don't come out like I like them to. She is the best though, isn't she?
I love the pics, for some reason I can't post pictures I scan. Mom deserves all the praise, she really is the greatest.
Love the pics...especially that last one, what handsome boys:)
Your mom is wonderful! We love her!
You couldn't have said it better! I love all the pictures! We really are so lucky.
Post a Comment