Good News - Brien scored a 1310 on his SATs (good enough to get him into Elon)
Bad News - He's still not doing well in his AP History class, finals are next week. Please pray for him and for me. We are putting in his college applications this week. (No end to the fun and excitement around here)
Good News - Dane's Dad had surgery on Monday and everything went well and there are no signs of cancer. So we spent M-W doing hospital duty.
Bad News - He is now staying with us until he gets his catheter out and heals up enough to stay on his own again. I will spare you the snarks, rumblings and discontent that is running through my brain.
Good News - Wesley is getting good grades, enjoying basketball and trying to stay out of trouble.
Those are the headlines of my week. That is all sandwiched in between working full-time, trying to get my crashed car serviced, going to the grocery store, laundry and trying to find time for sleep.
I don't know what happened to Christmas. Usually we can do a slow entry into a New Year. But this time I feel like I need a six month vacation.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Brien! I knew you had it in you! And congrats Holley for keeping up. You really are amazing!
Holley! You are an amazing woman! Good luck with all that's going on. And have fun with that application process, that is probably the number one reason I didn't go to college.
Post a Comment