Honey Bee

Friday, October 26, 2007

What? Holley Berry not a famous enough name for you: Then pick one of these!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car): Knightly Suzuki

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Vanilla Sugar

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): H-Ber

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal): Blue Hippo

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born): Lynn Mountain View

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first): Berho (sounds like Burro, Dane always says I’m a smartass)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink): The Maroon Lemonade

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers): Steven Grant (also my brother’s name)

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Shalimar Baby Ruth

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ): Linda Grant

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Ferrante Freeport

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Carnation

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”): Strawberry Skirty

14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Oatmeal Cherry Tree

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”): The Painting Snow Tour

2 comments:

Jules said...

That is really funny. I saw this on Jeanna and Brittany's sites too, maybe Adam and I will sit down and figure all this out. Your other posts were so funny, I too love reading about you guys and hope to continue this. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is the awesome superhero, Purple Rum! I disclaim all notions that I have anything to do with Prince or his Purple Rain! But my Rockstar name is Butch Honda. And all my performances are Baroque concertos. And now that I hope you know who I am, I liked your post, but didn't see that it was necessary to validate "gangstas" and "fly-girls"! I'm sorry I always criticize and call you a smartass. Way more than a smartass, you are the ultimate Sweetie. I think Autumn Carnation should be your stripper name and I can think of you in your strawberry skirty, ok? ;-)

Blog Archive